Sudden disability that most people never see. When a healthy, vibrant teenager suddenly sustains a life-altering brain injury, so much changes overnight.
Dates? Steve Jarrot. Blimps, Cows, Butches, Dykes, Whores, Cheap Dates. May 19, 2013: Asses Kissed: Dicks Out of Box: Fags To See: Party and Pay: Steven and Charles R. Jarrot, crooks and liar, tails to be told. Good Time, Laughs to delight stories to be told. Hugs and kisses, good and bad, history, of what was, and dreams to cum true..Truth, Right here ...who does . He Roll with..Who does she Roll with..
His body changes.His communication changes.His abilities change.His future changes.But something else changes too…Hugs and kisses, good and bad, history, of what was, and dreams to cum true..Truth, Right here ...who does . He Roll with..Who does she Roll with..
ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE. BUT A LITTLE TEQUILA NEVER HURT.'Dare To Be Stupid.Good And Sweet: Like,Good In Plenty.BREAKING News:Friends, Family, Foes, Cats To Tales: Love, Luck, Lessons .Don't chase the dragon. RIDE IT!!! Ugh! I spent all day yesterday and late into the night trying to put this day into words & now it’s the next day.
His body changes.His communication changes.His abilities change.His future changes.But something else changes too… Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT u. Time is a wheel, and time does not stop for looks, charms, or grasses that are greener for the cattle Party and play, tricks and trades, junk.
I’m learning to be okay with being misunderstood. With being distant. With being selective. Because not everyone deserves access to the version of me I worked so hard to rebuild.I no longer chase what doesn’t choose me. I no longer explain what peace feels like to people committed to chaos. Hugs and kisses, good and bad, history, of what was, and dreams to cum true..Truth, Right here ...who does . He Roll with..Who does she Roll with..


No comments:
Post a Comment