Friday, March 5, 2021

Good Times, Family Affairs, Events By The Month, Trips To Other Places.

 We both know you never loved me or even cared about me. You didn't even see me as your friend. .I was just some RANDOM person to you even though we knew each other for years an we had history. But I'm sure I was just another person to have sex with. So why did you seek me out . 

Full Of Joy. Darling You're Not Alice And This Is Not Wonderland.I don’t care about your race .Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always. Seasons Of Joys, Pains, Dances In The Rain, Birds, Bees, Bugs, Counting Heads.Paths Crossed. Lessons Daily, Rites To Reasons, Glory Dazes To Cum.!!!!!Nuts To Come, Good Time Toads, Pebbles On The Sands Of Time.....indian wisdom....but I'll be back soon, I promise...
A TWISTED PROPHECY.Life Is A Beach: Remember The Time (Official Video)Democrats have a shot at winning control of Congress in November — and that’s why we have to do everything in our power to get our family, friends, and neighbors to turn out the vote and vote blue on November 6.


Conversation Starter ·Life is all we do with passion....the rest is to kill the time . A wise man hears one word and understands two.GOOD AND SWEET TIPS: Ain't nobody's business if I do:Escape The Ordinary, The Plains,The Commons, Rites .
GOOD AND SWEET TIPS: Ain't nobody's business if I do:Escape The Ordinary, The Plains,The Commons, Rites .
LYINGSPYINGANDHIDINGFACESINCOMMON.BLOGSPOT.COM
GOOD AND SWEET TIPS: Ain't nobody's business if I do:Escape The Ordinary, The Plains,The Commons, Rites .
GOOD AND SWEET TIPS: Ain't nobody's business if I do:Escape The Ordinary, The Plains,The Commons, Rites .Once in time, had a moment to spare...

Flip the card, or flip the coin lifestyle, poker players, creation of wealth on paper skills to share for a fee-Charley can lie for two years to family, why not lie on paper about money that you can print for a family of fools.Seasons Of Delight, Wishes And Stars.Boats To Float, Ships To Sail.Snakes, freaks, and frogs I Love Myself. Do You?

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain. Fairies, they are out at the end of the rainbow.

Why did you press so hard .. was it just to win me over. To get me to fall in love . Knowing once you had my heart I would stay longer.. I hate having to accept that you are not a nice person. You knew about my past failed relationships. 


You knew I suffered from mental illnesses.. you knew I was disabled because of that you even knew i hade PTSD from my ex husbands abuse. Yet none of that mattered. You didn't care what you con game would do to me. You didn't care what I would do or how I would handle getting played. Or once I found out that nothing you told me was the truth. That all those promises you told me were just words you used to convince me to let you in my life. 


That you sat on my bed and told me I had nothing to worry about. That I would never feel heart break again. That you are not that kind of man to cheat or mess with my mental state of mind. I believed you. Yet you did everything you promised me. . I don't understand how anyone could do such a cruel act. I meant nothing to you but a person to support you .I was a maid a cook. A atm and someone to have sex with. .


Wow I'm just blown away. That you are this person.

Never would have guess it.

No comments:

Post a Comment