Thursday, June 17, 2021

Lost in time, lost in space, to connect, to make changes,I pray you get that:




 Jesus Christ, monkeys to see. Jokes and tips, Mother Goose stories, stories out of the good books, the bible, Moses and Jesus, fish and bread, stories better when you die. The man in the sky, Jesus and his sons, angels on high, mercy and goodness, classes on the beach, con men and the stories left. The bitch was a hooker, the man was her pimp, out of the winds, out of smokes, bun to be born. In a barn Christ was born. Bastard boy named Jesus, the son of the man in sky. Fairy tales for the sheep.Lost in time, lost in space, to connect, to make changes,I pray you get that: 

Disney Springs shared "Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining®: Eat for a Ca... If you’re coming from Instagram. Welcome to Twitter. No one is nice here. Good luck.Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven: Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.
May be an image of animal and text that says 'heard that if you show a Little Ass you get more likes. Ireally hope that this works.'

Just saying...Fairy Tales:Snakes and Vipers:History Created, Not News. RACHEL JARROT, All of us have the ability to synthesize happiness out of the most unlikely of circumstances--with the right effort. Snakes, frogs and freaks with dreams in action.ATG Radio Network .Hello friends!!There are no coincidences .Men, Mice, Cartoon Hits, Across The Decades, Waves Made, Head Counts. Strangers In The Dark, Bumps In The Road.


 Generations of passing down lies is why we're still suffering! Wake-up My people!'Changes in the air, chicks, babes, and dames, tips to keep a lover, friend, or family member, coins to flip.Rip.Yonkers, donkeys, slugs, sluts.What can be brighter than the stars:A Thought is a Cosmic Order waiting to Happen~ Stephen Richards, Fire-birds in the air, moves made, great crew to act the parts. 
Generations of passing down lies is why we're still suffering! Wake-up My people!'Changes in the air, chicks, babes, and dames, tips to keep a lover, friend, or family member, coins to flip.Rip.Yonkers, donkeys, slugs, sluts.What can be brighter than the stars:A Thought is a Cosmic Order waiting to Happen~ Stephen Richards, Fire-birds in the air, moves made, great crew to act the parts.

Dimes Dropped.  'They lied to your Grandparents, which means your Grandparents lied to your Parents, in turn means your parents lied to YOU... and if you don't wake up to the truth you're going to lie to your Children!


Are you readyyyyyyyy????!!!! (Translation) Are you awake?! If the answer is Yes, perfect!Good day, well wisher, sorry you lost your friend,just want to say hello, and tell you I liked your post. I liked the picture, hope you find who you are looking for. Selling a mercedes today, that is what I am up, and paying bills by phone. Have a great day, and make it a blast.


In Riverside, not interested in you there in you town, in bum fuck nowhere.  Today the window is open and the doors are open for a look into the future and the big picture, not a one time thing unless that is your choice. I pray you get that: Good evening. I am looking for a connection, conversation, and chemistry, shots in the dark, woman for man.I know, but here I am.I simply desire to talk to another soul about our lives, thoughts, experiences, fears, loves, goals, and anything else.

Views,values, voices in my head, coins to flip, dances in the morning light. Bob Diamond: Connections For Houses After Foreclosure. Money To Share.Your greatness is not what you have it's what you give!  'They lied to your Grandparents, which means your Grandparents lied to your Parents, in turn means your parents lied to YOU... and if you don't wake up to the truth you're going to lie to your Children!

Good Time Toads.I don't want to participate in a this model of society which has made more importance to money than life. I'm here to live. I'm not here to increase gross national product nor to pay debts your government incurred.'Cattle Calls, Jewish Wales.


Lost in time, lost in space, to connect, to make changes, I need a strong man, someone that can work from anywhere. Ready to see the sights, ready to hit the road, have RV fixed and ready to jet. That would be nice, baby boomer, born in the 1950. Another way to skin a cat, what I want, and what I would like to have, I write it, and in time I get it. Blue oceans to create, I believe in me, I believe in you, the guy next door, the best you that I have yet to meet. More mountains left to climb.

Today the window is open and the doors are open for a look into the future and the big picture, not a one time thing unless that is your choice. I pray you get that: Good evening. I am looking for a connection, conversation, and chemistry, shots in the dark, woman for man.I know, but here I am.I simply desire to talk to another soul about our lives, thoughts, experiences, fears, loves, goals, and anything else.


Mother Goose stories, stories out of the good books, the bible, Moses and Jesus, fish and bread, stories better when you die. The man in the sky, Jesus and his sons, angels on high, mercy and goodness, classes on the beach, con men and the stories left. The bitch was a hooker, the man was her pimp, out of the winds, out of smokes, bun to be born. In a barn Christ was born. Bastard boy named Jesus, the son of the man in sky. Fairy tales for the sheep, love and hate on a goat, stories left behind.


Rip.Yonkers, donkeys, slugs, sluts, free rides on dicks.Painted Dreams: Hearts of Dreams: Heaven on 7th floor.Turning Pages: Guns N' Roses - Don't Cry. Lost in time, lost in space, to connect, to make changes,I pray you get that: 

Between The Lions, Good Times Toads, Faces In Layers, Rites To Seasons In The Light Of Day. Coins to flip, dances in the streets, stranger..ARETHA FRANKLIN: OH HAPPY DAY: CHEERS FOR THE GOODS AND SERVICES, VA HOMELESS LINKS:DREAMS STAND.WHEN YOU'RE A CHARISMATIC LEGEND THAT WILL TRULY BE MISSED.AROUND THE WEB. 'THE TRUTH OF ME WILL NEVER BE SEEN ON THE OUTSIDE... LOOK WITHIN ME TO TRULY SEE ME.'

No comments:

Post a Comment