Wednesday, September 25, 2024

From Primate to Politicians .’Me explaining how I paid for gas I pulled my butt apart and stuff.. was totally nude…it was weird.’'GARBAGE DAY!

'GARBAGE DAY!'American Girl:The Struggle" - This is Where Bad Times . Read.It's all about perception. You create your own reality because in your world, it is of importanceFrom Primate to Politicians .’Me explaining how I paid for gas I pulled my butt apart and stuff.. was totally nude…it was weird.’ From: Kristen Gabel via DocuSign.

TRICKS OF THE TRADES INC.Homes, Hopes,Hoes, Horns To Blast. Ways To Grow. American Babes.NY Retards, Rejects, Escapees, Beans And Franks, Fat Cows, Hogs:Pigs 2. The things most valuable to possess are not visible, though they are more real than anything we own.
May be an image of 2 people and text

At the end of the day, all you need are hope and strength.Hope that it will get better and the strength to hold on until it does. #BelieveNever run back to what broke you.Only you and your depth of character will make you successful. Last day online, bye.GO AWAY, FROM MY LIFE ,I HATE YOU.

May be an image of text

HEAVEN.American Birds: Talk To Hands: holes in you glass houses. Treats. Movies to watch. I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.


From Primate to Politicians .’Me explaining how I paid for gas I pulled my butt apart and stuff.. was totally nude…it was weird.’'GARBAGE DAY!
May be an image of 3 people

No comments:

Post a Comment