Tuesday, August 27, 2024

Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT you. 'WHO THE FUCK IS ALICE'.

 Be mindful of your behavior and how youIN TOWN . Believe or Deceive? Why Liars Are Difficult to Sniff Out -Disneyland, Police State Of Crooks, Rats In Gloves, Wave Of Voices, Voices, Values, Dances With Wolves.

Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT you. 'WHO THE FUCK IS ALICE'.This is your last chance at Opposite Standards,Let The Music Play, Dances On Time.
May be a black-and-white image of 1 person


From Primate to Politicians .EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING. Talk on the street says…Court order May 5, 2023, forces real estate agency, to change pending to expired. Just to let you know.
Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT you. 'WHO THE FUCK IS ALICE'.


FACES, VIEWS, NOSES, CHICKS, BABES, LOTS OF LUCK, LESSONS DAILY: IN A QUIET STATE:ANGELS COME, STARS IN THE DARKNESS.FACES IN THE MIRROR.


From Primate to Politicians .EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING. Talk on the street says…Court order May 5, 2023, forces real estate agency, to change pending to expired. Just to let you know.

No photo description available.


-I'll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.Shots to the head, hoes on the mind, good time toads, waves to make, songs to sing, glory dazes done.Happiness Is A Option: Cons And Pros, Coins To Flip, Glory Dazes To Come.Together, we could light up the world, and we would have a better story of Romeo and Juliet.Did i get your attention?Hello beautiful. You want to trade fun for party favor? Cattle calls, pigs and hogs.

(If you are able to use your real name, this thread is not for you and your super boring name).Disneyland, Spooks, Ghosts, Men And Mice, Cartoon Hits, Over The Rainbows: Peter Pan Latee.ee

No photo description available.

CELEBRATE EVERY ACHIEVEMENT... EVEN IF IT'S GETTING OUT OF BED. BE KIND TO YOURSELF. LOVE YOURSELF. BE PROUD OF YOURSELF. HONOR ALL THINGS, EVERY STEP.'World of blue dreams, worlds of bats out of hell, bears in the woods, lions to roar, lessons to learn, walking tall, walking with boots ...So I have been trying to find the trend with my life. Thinking and shit.
Inline image


You are special and you are loved. Star Bright.Love me, Hate me., it really doesn't matter, but what does matter is that u can't ignore me...!! Traveller. The Good, The Bad, and the Downright Awful. 'HAIL MARRY ".About Damn Time . May be an illustration I'm a weirdo but I'm real tho.What beef?

Inline image
  • Cannabis and Conversation.Lost and found, free wills, to give up something that you love, how to start over, bitterness takes a turn, hopes and wishes in the air.Annika ST. James, stranger forever, words to exchange, the good , the bad, the ugly, history to create, pages to create.COINS TO FLIP.'I'm not the bigger person. You better leave me the fuck alone!'(Spruce Power)
No photo description available.

 What do you do when there's nothing left to hold on to?Its about time, its about space, its about being lost in time.Clowns to the left, jokers to the right, truly how many I wonder have such insight.12 Houses Of May: Heart, Hands, Help. A HUGE opportunity is coming…
Inline image



The question is...will you be ready for it?"Good evening. If you are reading this post that means I'm looking. if you like one or both of offers on my post then lets meet, my place or yours. Plenty Of Fish In The Seas, Tricks, Trades, Barter Wits And Charms. Dreams It’s NOW or NEVER.Family Matters: Ready for What?. Money comes. Enough for the Charmed...


Inline image



 I'll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.Shots to the head, hoes on the mind, good time toads, waves to make, songs to sing, glory dazes done.Snakes, Spiders, And Bugs In The Woods.Sunny and bright, dances for love, dances for life, live and learn, pages in a book. Movie for first look, happy with babe in rainbow dress

Inline image

Hemingway Home and Museum.

Never apologize for having a heart as big as the ocean to the people who would rather stay puddles. -I'll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.Shots to the head, hoes on the mind, good time toads, waves to make, songs to sing, glory dazes done.Happiness Is A Option: Cons And Pros, Coins To Flip, Glory Dazes To Come.Together, we could light up the world, and we would have a better story of Romeo and Juliet.Did i get your attention?Hello beautiful. You want to trade fun for party favor? Cattle calls, pigs and hogs.


I'll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.Shots to the head, hoes on the mind, good time toads, waves to make, songs to sing, glory dazes done.Happiness Is A Option: Cons And Pros, Coins To Flip, Glory Dazes To Come.Together, we could light up the world, and we would have a better story of Romeo and Juliet.Did i get your attention?Hello beautiful. You want to trade fun for party favor? Cattle calls, pigs and hogs.

"When your brain doesn't receive the right nutrients, it literally starts to starve. And that's when you start to suffer those embarrassing senior moments...

No comments:

Post a Comment