Tuesday, August 27, 2024

IT’S TIME TO ABANDON AMERICA’S FETISH FOR ‘UNCONDITIONAL

 Paths chosen tell story of dreams, wishes and desires, that happen to be prayers also, hope floats searching for a place to land, and these places with do nicely, if you believe in magic. Gain happiness. After our days are done, the only thing allowed on the other side, is love. Views,values, voices in my head, coins to flip, dances in the morning light. I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me


 IT’S TIME TO ABANDON AMERICA’S FETISH FOR ‘UNCONDITIONAL.Gain happiness. After our days are done, the only thing allowed on the other side, is love. Views,values, voices in my head, coins to flip, dances in the morning light. I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me

On my way to a better state, have to complaint today, to get the services I need, just wanted a chance to get out of the box.Please don’t ever give up. There’s a reason you were created. You are special and you are loved
I'll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.Shots to the head, hoes on the mind, good time toads, waves to make, songs to sing, glory dazes done.

Seller.Common Sense. Moments Lost In Time. Hit The Road, Jack, Do Not Return, English ?Lessons, Blessings, Tests Over Time. Men And Mice, Coins To Flip. Dances. White people allergic to saying “excuse me” in the grocery store?Plenty Of Fish In The Seas, Tricks, Trades, Barter Wits And Charms. Dreams.
No photo description available.


 Feelings should always be allowed to be free. Circles of life, circles of colors, circles to live, daily events, to see the colors of hopes. Dreams in color, hope and peace, blue and blue, hard to find, classes on the colors and numbers, tips to share. My views of live in a circle, animals under the skin, houses with different colors, weird and normal, lights to shine.


Sons To Shine, Trains On Tracks, Colors Of Sisters, Fairies And Earth Angels, Veterans Cali Chicks. Frank Agresti , I used to have a tinker Belle in my life.Thanks So much For the picture. Wait to see on Facebook, at a later day.Johanna ... IT’S TIME TO ABANDON AMERICA’S FETISH FOR ‘UNCONDITIONAL

Kid Rock: American Badass - Live at 2024 Republican National Convention

No comments:

Post a Comment