Wednesday, October 16, 2024

I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.

'GARBAGE DAY!'American Girl:The Struggle" - This is Where Bad Times . Read.It's all about perception. You create your own reality because in your world, it is of importance.The Sands Of Time, Pages To Write, Veteran To Date.Still hoping."I'm a human. You're a human. Hey, look at that. We have something in common, right? I need friends. I'm desperate. Please."It's time for "The View" to vamoose- GAMES OF LOVE. GAMES OF CHANCES, MOUNTAINS TO CLIMB, SEAS TO CROSS, WRITING TIME NOW.Special To Me.

When We Were Young (Live at The Church Studios)frogs and fools also. you views of joy and pleasures, or wishes to float your boat? Balls In Air, Shooting Curves,Hands Up for Veterans. Therapist: So what brought you two here? Woman: just hate how he takes things so literally Therapist: What about you? Man: A truck'.Adele - When We Were Young (Live at The Church Studios)frogs and fools also. you views of joy and pleasures, or wishes to float your boat?
Csmt Ceskoslovenskomatalent GIF
Pat Benatar - Love Is A Battlefield:How much are views worth in your world?Just got my new Fender Newport , Haven't played a guitar cense I was 13 , But am going to jam with my buddy Marty , who you all see his art work on FB. Marty we will jam and have fun
What is all this mumbo jumbo ?????? Dances In Darkness: Snakes, Spiders, Toads: I AIN’T THE ONE TO GOSSIP. SPRUCE POWER, SOLAR PANELS.Just want to welcome everyone. The site is here to share questions and answers on solar .

Attention Walmart Shoppers .Dicks out of Box: Time to turn the lights on, the sun is setting and the colors are better than yesterday, just my point of view, love to see the flashing colors against the blues, and the yellows that make up the sunset. Matters. Mothers To Moms. Master Head Readers. Paths Crossed. Toad Tales.You've seen my descent, Now watch my rising.


STOP THE DENIAL! SMART & RICH BETTER THAN SMART & POOR! BILLBOARD'S MESSAGE The “Make America White Again”.
 Dancing on the Beach: A collection of essays expressing deep love and connection to the wisdom of the ocean eBook : Teoste, Cathy: Kindle Store.
I’ve learned over time that facts don’t cease to exist just because they are ignored and denied by many. The truth is still the truth even when its not believed by others.

 WILL I EVER STOP BEING SARCASTIC ASSHOLE FIND OUT ON NEXT WEEK'S EPISODE OF "I THINK THE FUCK NOT".I’ve learned over time that facts don’t cease to exist just because they are ignored and denied by many. The truth is still the truth even when its not believed by others.



STOP THE DENIAL! SMART & RICH BETTER THAN SMART & POOR! BILLBOARD'S MESSAGE The “Make America White Again”.  The Sands Of Time, Pages To Write, Veteran To Date.Still hoping."I'm a human. You're a human. Hey, look at that. We have something in common, right? I need friends. I'm desperate. Please."It's time for "The View" to vamoose- GAMES OF LOVE. GAMES OF CHANCES, MOUNTAINS TO CLIMB, SEAS TO CROSS, WRITING TIME NOW.Special To Me.
What is all this mumbo jumbo ?????? Dances In Darkness: Snakes, Spiders, Toads: I AIN’T THE ONE TO GOSSIP. SPRUCE POWER, SOLAR PANELS.Just want to welcome everyone. The site is here to share questions and answers on solar .


HEAVEN.American Birds: Talk To Hands: holes in you glass houses. Treats. Movies to watch. I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.
May be an image of Superman

MENTAL HEALTH IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT.It's time for "The View" to vamoose- GAMES OF LOVE. GAMES OF CHANCES, MOUNTAINS TO CLIMB, SEAS TO CROSS, WRITING TIME NOW.From Primate to Politicians .’Me explaining how I paid for gas I pulled my butt apart and stuff.. was totally nude…it was weird.’'GARBAGE DAY!

Well I'm going to bed now. I just got home from work and I'm tuckered out so I'm going to take a quick shower and go to bed, I have to be up early this morning to make that climb again.. ttyl

Even the strongest woman just needs to be loved.Just one day, eyes to open, changes to make, chances to take, choices to be made,having fun,...

Walks 2 Fame. Not.Chicks dig it. Walk-in confidence, not fear or cockiness. Ooh La La.SEEKER OF TRUTH. In Case You Thought the PCR Test Detects an Actual Virus…Wrong Jon Rappoport, Coins To Flip, Starr Bright Tonight... 'DON'T BE AFRAID TO OFFEND THOSE WCL THAT DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE'Fat And Wide,“whatever” I mean fuck you. Freaks And Frogs, Dicks And Dogs,Coins To Flip, Love And Hearts. Luck And Dawgs. November 2: The day of the Dead: Happy dazes on the left si... Normal, main steam, or just a group of white people doing the white things that count in the long run, at the end of the day the houses, cars, condos, wigs and hair caps, what do you work, run, drives you daily, love, peace and happiness. Normal, main steam, or just a group of white people doing the white things that count in the long run, at the end of the day the houses, car... Family Affairs: Just saying, what is up with that?Only people with an IQ 140 can find all the 5 differences'. Dances In The Dark, Spiders, Snakes: Rocky Sands. Snakes, Spiders, And Worms,NO NUDES OF FROGS..Adult Humour!No Free Rides.Love My Gems. &qu...


From Primate to Politicians .’Me explaining how I paid for gas I pulled my butt apart and stuff.. was totally nude…it was weird.’ From: Kristen Gabel via DocuSign.
Not Dead Yet, Life, A Work In Progress.A Raising Star Or Two. Just saying...its your move.

No comments:

Post a Comment