Wednesday, October 16, 2024

More of this coming, unfortunately.FERRARI A.G.E &.LUX IT'S MY WORLD.I AM GOING TO CRY .

HEAVEN.American Birds: Talk To Hands: holes in you glass houses. Treats. Movies to watch. I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.


More of this coming, unfortunately.FERRARI A.G.E &.LUX IT'S MY WORLD.I AM GOING TO CRY .

Ways to grow, ways to stay strong, road trips, places to see, in and out of time, dances in the streets.Here is my hand, take my hand and let me assist you back on track, back to the road to riches, dazes spent in a better state of mind. The doors are open at the church, the time to stop and make a new plan, this could be the place for you.



May be an image of vulture, Superman and text

Doomsday: genetically engineered clone of an ancient Kryptonian known as The Ultimate; superhuman strength, durability and endurance; nigh invulnerability.Assholes On The Roof, Spruce Powers, Solar Panels, Not Santa Clause,Dicks.



More of this coming, unfortunately.FERRARI A.G.E &.LUX IT'S MY WORLD.I AM GOING TO CRY .CARIBBEAN QUEEN NO MORE LOVE ON THE RUN. We The People... Financing Statement Addendum (Form UCC1Ad).SOLAR LEASE AND THE UCC TERMINATION: SUNGEVITY-ACCOUNT NO. 227047-ESPINOZA, TONY- The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference.” — Elie Wiesel .A Walk to Caesarea.


HEAVEN.American Birds: Talk To Hands: holes in you glass houses. Treats. Movies to watch. I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.Assholes On The Roof, Spruce Powers, Solar Panels, Not Santa Clause,Dicks.

No comments:

Post a Comment