George Washington standing in a tense night scene where one decision could change everything. Soldiers gather in the dark, fire burns behind them, and the weight of command is all over his face.
Not gonna lie… I thought this was a scam at first. But my phone showed up, activation was easy, and now I use it every day for work calls, family, and appointments.
Winds in the voices, songs in the trees, ghosts to talk, holy, mean, and nasty, trips to hell and back, angels in the winds. Good times, god ties, heads to count, only the young at heart.
Baby steps. Now I'm officially a leader at my job. Thanks for all the support so far.Enjoy every moment of your life. Not gonna lie… I thought this was a scam at first. But my phone showed up, activation was easy, and now I use it every day for work calls, family, and appointments.
My background is in coffee and hospitality, so my whole approach is relationship-first, low-pressure, and high-touch. Your referrals get treated like my own clients, start to finish, with regular updates back to you.
What you had to say, in the things you wrote, made me want a little more. Thanks for the share, I needed that, good job, keep up the good work. It's better to write about things you feel than about things you know about. L P. Hartley #writing Amy Murphy.Good times, god ties, heads to count, only the young at heart.Good times, god ties, heads to count, only the young at heart. Let the moving start, Ready Set GO!!
No comments:
Post a Comment