Wednesday, August 26, 2026

Baby steps. Now I'm officially a leader at my job. Thanks for all the support so far.Enjoy every moment of your life.

George Washington standing in a tense night scene where one decision could change everything. Soldiers gather in the dark, fire burns behind them, and the weight of command is all over his face.

Not gonna lie… I thought this was a scam at first. But my phone showed up, activation was easy, and now I use it every day for work calls, family, and appointments.

Winds in the voices, songs in the trees, ghosts to talk, holy, mean, and nasty, trips to hell and back, angels in the winds. Good times, god ties, heads to count, only the young at heart.


 Baby steps. Now I'm officially a leader at my job. Thanks for all the support so far.Enjoy every moment of your life. Not gonna lie… I thought this was a scam at first. But my phone showed up, activation was easy, and now I use it every day for work calls, family, and appointments.


My background is in coffee and hospitality, so my whole approach is relationship-first, low-pressure, and high-touch. Your referrals get treated like my own clients, start to finish, with regular updates back to you.


What you had to say, in the things you wrote, made me want a little more. Thanks for the share, I needed that, good job, keep up the good work. It's better to write about things you feel than about things you know about. L P. Hartley #writing Amy Murphy.Good times, god ties, heads to count, only the young at heart.Good times, god ties, heads to count, only the young at heart. Let the moving start, Ready Set GO!!
 Baby steps. Now I'm officially a leader at my job. Thanks for all the support so far.Enjoy every moment of your life. Not gonna lie… I thought this was a scam at first. But my phone showed up, activation was easy, and now I use it every day for work calls, family, and appointments.

Customers are upset over a Coca-Cola display that portrays stacks of soda cases depicting the World Trade Center towers.


Shame on you. Father Time, not Franky Trees, or Frankie Trees, in NEW YORK CITY,,,,,…People under the surface, mirrors on the wall, charms and wits, hard to beat,…It’s the Bad News Peanuts -

Shame on you. Father Time, not Franky Trees, or Frankie Trees, in NEW YORK CITY,,,,,…People under the surface, mirrors on the wall, charms and wits, hard to beat,…It’s the Bad News Peanuts -  

 " Fact . A person who truly loves you will never let you go or give up on you, no matter how hard the situation is.I took my students up the what I call “Middle Ridge” in the Paradise Meadows, a favorite spot of mine.

Smile, close your eyes, breath in deep and feel the emotion of desire flow into your soul.   Hi! Hello & Greetings, Retired & 65. Enjoy day trips with history. Retired from a utility company.  Generated electricity. 6'-4" happy & healthy tall hiker.Hello & Greetings, Dicks, Dawgs, Lights On The Palm Trees, Green Dreams On Top,Nuts And Straight Trucks.

Learn Something New this Holiday! An amazing collection of Make #ebooks for the price you want to pay. http://bit.ly/makeskillbuilders From mBots to JavaScript and beyond.Hello & Greetings, Dicks, Dawgs, Lights On The Palm Trees, Green Dreams On Top,Nuts And Straight Trucks.

God bless you today. Dances On The Sands Of Time, Pages To Write. Blue Oceans Of Dreams. FRIENDS IN THE WILD, EATEN ALIVE, BACK IN TIME, COINS TO FLIP.Every morning there’s a new opportunity to be a happier version of yourself..God bless you today




Life Is A Beach: Remember The Time .People under the surface, mirrors on the wall, charms and wits, hard to beat, songs to sing.



FRIENDS IN THE WILD, EATEN ALIVE, BACK IN TIME, COINS TO FLIP.Every morning there’s a new opportunity to be a happier version of yourself..God bless you today.




HAPPY BORN-DAY!Pieces of a Dream: Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always. Retired, work for self, license to sell, talk, or trade. Hats to wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment