But I can still lose ten minutes watching a storm roll in. I’ll pick up a rock like I just discovered buried treasure. I’ll point out the moon to another grown adult who has definitely seen it before. And if a song I haven’t heard since 1998 comes on, apparently every single word has been stored safely in my brain while the location of my keys was deemed unnecessary information.
And yes, I will absolutely stop what I’m doing to watch a squirrel do squirrel shit in a tree. Dances with wolves, dances with frogs, dances for love and luck, coins to flip, games on land, whales to call, hippos to recap, dates...Tales online, history to share, tips also. Lovers And Haters, 100 Proof, Hits And Misses, Dead Heads, Pages In Books. Lots of love, lots of luck, veterans in homes, dreams to actions,
Passwords. Group texts that won’t die. People who stop in the middle of the grocery aisle. Thousands of generations of humans lived and died without ever seeing this.
You get to.A sunset on another planet. Not a painting, not a render. An actual photograph, taken on Mars.And here's the strange part: it's blue. Mars is the red planet, rusty dust everywhere, but the fine particles in its atmosphere scatter light the opposite way ours does. Red sky by day. Cool blue glow when the sun drops.
Dances with wolves, dances with frogs, dances for love and luck, coins to flip, games on land, whales to call, hippos to recap, dates...Tales online, history to share, tips also. Lovers And Haters, 100 Proof, Hits And Misses, Dead Heads, Pages In Books. Lots of love, lots of luck, veterans in homes, dreams to actions,
No comments:
Post a Comment