Monday, August 17, 2026

Veterans for services. Lives for the flag, lives for the honors, guns to wars, guns to battles, Marines to dances, wars and battles.

 Rites to self, rebirths daily, chances to change, faces in the crowds. Want the house,want to leave other peeps in the past, moving on, castles in the sand to buy.Veterans for services. Lives for the flag, lives for the honors, guns to wars, guns to battles, Marines to dances, wars and battles.



Found a frog to hop alone with me, with my mother and I, had the aunts also to go. Went though a lot of paperwork. In the end, it was a blink of an eye, life in the grave was over, for all of us. Lots of lies, lots of love, lots of laughs, tales online, stories to share, cat and mouse, cartoons shows. Veterans for services. Lives for the flag, lives for the honors, guns to wars, guns to battles, Marines to dances, wars and battles.



WHY DO JEWISH PEOPLE WEAR WIGS.Oh well I am so thankful for the things that I have and the people that are close to me. Richard I … Would you like to have a dream guy, that is gay and a methhead, a whale on land, Jewish Steven J. Jarrot, dead in the water. Plenty of fish, lots of frogs, family affairs, cheaters, crooks, liars, coin to flip, cons to run. Over the decades, over the freaks, dicks, dawgs,dates, faces in the crowds.


Pages to turn, stories to read, books to create, monkeys on a tree.....Big and Fat, Jewish Devil Dogs, Frogs To Date.Back In Time, Blasts In The Past, Rings 4 Roses. Lovers, haters, suckers, freaks, frogs, plenty of fish in the seas. Earth Angels.


WHY DO JEWISH PEOPLE WEAR WIGS.Oh well I am so thankful for the things that I have and the people that are close to me. Richard I … Would you like to have a dream guy, that is gay and a methhead, a whale on land, Jewish Steven J. Jarrot, dead in the water. Plenty of fish, lots of frogs, family affairs, cheaters, crooks, liars, coin to flip, cons to run. Over the decades, over the freaks, dicks, dawgs,dates, faces in the crowds.

UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you..Time waits for No one.May we dance through the years to the music of the star dance until we find eternal peace among the stars themselves!


WHY DO JEWISH PEOPLE WEAR WIGS.Oh well I am so thankful for the things that I have and the people that are close to me. Richard I … Would you like to have a dream guy, that is gay and a methhead, a whale on land, Jewish Steven J. Jarrot, dead in the water. Plenty of fish, lots of frogs, family affairs, cheaters, crooks, liars, coin to flip, cons to run. Over the decades, over the freaks, dicks, dawgs,dates, faces in the crowds.

People come into your life for a reason. They are either blessings or a lesson. Have you decided yet what you presence is needed for today? I have a point of view that I will take some time to review. Gay lifestyle, say what?Songs to sing, sucker with a monkey on back.


NOT JEWISH.Twilight Zone!!!!! I'm out!!! Lmmfao!!Moot On The Run:Steven and Charlie R. Jarrot,Nuts.

Found a frog to hop alone with me, with my mother and I, had the aunts also to go. Went though a lot of paperwork. In the end, it was a blink of an eye, life in the grave was over, for all of us. Lots of lies, lots of love, lots of laughs, tales online, stories to share, cat and mouse, cartoons shows.
Pages to turn, stories to read, books to create, monkeys on a tree.....Big and Fat, Jewish Devil Dogs, Frogs To Date.Back In Time, Blasts In The Past, Rings 4 Roses. Lovers, haters, suckers, freaks, frogs, plenty of fish in the seas. Earth Angels.


NOT JEWISH.Twilight Zone!!!!! I'm out!!! Lmmfao!!Moot On The Run:Steven and Charlie R. Jarrot,Nuts.

People come into your life for a reason. They are either blessings or a lesson. Have you decided yet what you presence is needed for today? I have a point of view that I will take some time to review. Gay lifestyle, say what?Songs to sing, sucker with a monkey on back.

No comments:

Post a Comment