Monday, October 5, 2026

Are you surprised the city is overcharging customers for trash collection? So is anyone surprised a “glitch” resulted in over charging thousands of customers?

 I know my Worth and getting my Peace. Goodbye In The Wind. And if you’re on this journey too — You’re not late. You’re not behind. You’re not broken.  


Good Times. UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you..


Good times, happy dazes in the sun, fun and games on the beach. Dances in the wind, fairies, pixies and earth angels. Goodness and mercy angels, here to repair and restore. Happy notes on the right side of the grave. Trips on the seven seas, sailing tomorrow for a trip to the moon, under the stars.


Been trying to find myself since seeing what I had seen .it seems like no matter how hard I try I can't block it out now I know what a person means when they say their broken and it's no joke we're not ever promised tommarow so to my family and friends don't ever forget I love yas .



Would that do a fucking thing for you so I after today motherfuckers he really wants to like me they’re going to say damn he acting real brand new with me so the fuck is I don’t give a fuck who you are all I’m doing now on out thinking about my fucking self motherfucker, would rather see me go all the way back to Georgia just to register my vehicle when they can do something to help but I promise you it’s all from here. I’m going to shine or every motherfucker.

You’re becoming. And that’s the most courageous thing of all.October, a new month, a new chapter, and another opportunity to chase the dream.

I know my Worth and getting my Peace. Goodbye In The Wind. And if you’re on this journey too — You’re not late. You’re not behind. You’re not broken.  

You’re becoming. And that’s the most courageous thing of all.October, a new month, a new chapter, and another opportunity to chase the dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment