Sunday, October 4, 2026

I don’t have all the answers. I still have scars. But I’m proud of the person I’m becoming — someone who values peace over attention, depth over surface, and alignment over approval.

GOD IS G GREAT!!!!!!!!!!This chapter is no longer about proving my worth. It’s about living in it.

So if you’re in a quiet season, one where everything feels uncertain — don’t give up. Sometimes, the most powerful transformations happen when no one is watching.


I don’t have all the answers. I still have scars. But I’m proud of the person I’m becoming — someone who values peace over attention, depth over surface, and alignment over approval.



This chapter is no longer about proving my worth. It’s about living in it.
So if you’re in a quiet season, one where everything feels uncertain — don’t give up. Sometimes, the most powerful transformations happen when no one is watching.


 I don’t have all the answers. I still have scars. But I’m proud of the person I’m becoming — someone who values peace over attention, depth over surface, and alignment over approval.This chapter is no longer about proving my worth. It’s about living in it.


This chapter is no longer about proving my worth. It’s about living in it.
So if you’re in a quiet season, one where everything feels uncertain — don’t give up. Sometimes, the most powerful transformations happen when no one is watching.

So if you’re in a quiet season, one where everything feels uncertain — don’t give up. Sometimes, the most powerful transformations happen when no one is watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment