Friday, October 2, 2026

Facebook Idiots: America’s Color Revolution Pandering to the Establishment Now Ubiquitous. Paul Craig Roberts,TYPES OF PEOPLE WHO DON’T GIVE A FUCK .

 Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven: Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.Lots of love.None are more ,HOPELESSLY ENSLAVED ,than those who falsely BELIEVE they are free -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.

Hold me even tighter ... because I belong to you.

IT IS A SCAMDEMIC PEOPLE !Don’t expect anyone to understand your journey, especially if they’ve never walked to your path.Balls, Bats To Swing: Seasonal.Games .




So........ every day I open up the internet using Yahoo homepage, and every day I notice how left of center the majority of the articles are, ESPECIALLY the Trump slamming.

Hold me even tighter ... because I belong to you.GARY OLDMAN ,Dicks Out of Box. Learners: Losers,Winners:Cons, Coin.I ain’t the one to gossip. wishesdreamsstarstoshinegoodstories.blogspot.com GARY OLDMAN ,Dicks Out of Box. 



Learners: Losers,Winners:Cons, Coin.I ain’t the one to gossip. Stand back up. Boys to men, FOREVER HOME:Powers within, powers to give, powers to take, time to stand, Take Sprucse Power, Take the reviews...

IT IS A SCAMDEMIC PEOPLE !Don’t expect anyone to understand your journey, especially if they’ve never walked to your path.Balls, Bats To Swing: Seasonal.Games .You crazy!Moments Lost In Time. Hit The Road, Jack, Do Not Return, English ?

No comments:

Post a Comment