Thursday, October 1, 2026

"Good Times. UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you.."

 So when you meet someone who's willing to stay.. committed to understanding you & actually wants to grow w/you.. Don't let lame shit like ego & pride ruin it.. Real is rare. remember that'. '

IT IS A SCAMDEMIC PEOPLE !Don’t expect anyone to understand your journey, especially if they’ve never walked to your path.Balls, Bats To Swing: Seasonal.Games . "Good Times. UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you.."

I’m finally feeling a little caught up with all my businesses. Enjoying the small wins in life. Pieces of a Dream: Marines Guns Load, Guns To Fight, American Birds


I DON'T WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN A THIS MODEL OF SOCIETY WHICH HAS MADE MORE IMPORTANCE TO MONEY THAN LIFE. SANTIAGO 333 SMITH, REESE SMITH, DYKES, BUTCHES, DANCES FOR DOLLARS, RATS TO RACES. DEAD IN BOAT, DEAD ON THE WATER, SNAKES, FROGS, AND DONKEYS TO DATE. "Good Times. UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you.."


  • Healthy Rivalry: True friends might tease you when your team loses, but it is all in good fun. In sports, "foes" are just people wearing a different jersey color.
  • The Judgment: People will always judge your takes, your loyalty, or your passion. However, sports judgment is mostly superficial and temporary—it resets every Sunday or at the end of the season.
  •  "Good Times. UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you.."

Mother Knows Best. Not time, not money, not dreams. People die, guys. It sucks. Always does. Always will. We've been causing much worse problems since adhering to this insanity. Once our Service Transfer team fully transfers your Sunrun service agreement to the new owner, the home solar installation can stay in the home.


I DON'T WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN A THIS MODEL OF SOCIETY WHICH HAS MADE MORE IMPORTANCE TO MONEY THAN LIFE. SANTIAGO 333 SMITH, REESE SMITH, DYKES, BUTCHES, DANCES FOR DOLLARS, RATS TO RACES. DEAD IN BOAT, DEAD ON THE WATER, SNAKES, FROGS, AND DONKEYS TO DATE.


Winds in the voices, songs in the trees, ghosts to talk, holy, mean, and nasty, trips to hell and back, angels in the winds. Good times, god ties, heads to count, only the young at heart.


Turn around, make new plans, more cash on the ta ble, movies to make, peace and love, love and hate, horns to blow, horns on a goat, sheep and goat tales. Dates to set, bones in box, joys and pains, songs to sing, dances in the dark, jokes online,X Box: Man Dead:
Snakes in grass, Rachel and Steven Jarrot, lovers: Sima, Sheri, Sarah, Charles R. Jarrot. Crooks and Robbers: 7608512267. Pimps on wheels, party and play clowns, roadshow to share. Joys and pains, men dead, x to leave, x to make a noise, time to flip a coin, frogs and fools, jokes and history online, thanks for the test to show how you failed, failed to learn how to be nice.
To hand pony shows, tricks and trude, dazes of yours, good times in a old RV, cum for nightmares, the snakes in dens, wigs and butches, bitches in heart.

I’m finally feeling a little caught up with all my businesses. Enjoying the small wins in life. Pieces of a Dream: Marines Guns Load, Guns To Fight, American Birds

RACHEL JARROT- SHE IS A UGLY BALD BITCH...Former Employees Call Trump University a "Façade" That "Preyed Upon the Elderly and Uneducated: Once long ago, man and woman, had a life, this is the shot, to remember of the blessed event, happy days done. Lovers and haters, goats and sheep, bumps in the road, married life. Gifts of love, gifts of goats, gifts of sheep, gifts of love and hate, kids and goats, horns. Dances in the dark, dances in the rain, happy for the love of a man. Love for a woman, family created, two hearts together, two as one. Happy Notes, Angels To Spare, Happy Birthday greetings, Bob Marley, day of his birth, February 6.

Carol Brockman Castro Project Management Greater ,Steven Jay Jarrot, oral talents online to share, and I am a total bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment