Sunday, October 4, 2026

What I appreciate most is how much the experience changes across thecity from the Stockyards to Cultural District.Remember me.

 How could you deny those sweet salt & pepper faces? We adopt out so many puppies and young dogs but our seniors are getting looked over, just because they’re older!What I appreciate most is how much the experience changes across thecity from the Stockyards to Cultural District.Remember me.



Having a disability license plate I parked and got out of the car, I had this Officer say to me, "well, you look perfectly normal to me and you cannot park there!", as I turned to look at him and said, very seriously, "maybe that's part of the problem, you can't see what's lurking under my shell."



REGARDING THE TRANSFER OF THE AGREEMENT. Hello, Information? Yes, was hoping you could tell me where I could find my sanity??? The Fairy, the frogs, the reptiles that are spineless.Please cancel my subscription to your issues.Blue Dreams In Motions: Dances On Time: Rewards 2. Laurence Tribe Tweeted:


 Fort Worth has a personality that feels distinctly different from the rest of DFW, blending its Western heritage with a growing restaurant, arts, entertainment, and business scene. Trump built his own state-run TV channel just so people would watch him amid his desperate press ban — and almost nobody did.'Squidward once said...




Trump built his own state-run TV channel just so people would watch him amid his desperate press ban — and almost nobody did.'Squidward once said... Kevin Shelton , Don’t call me angel. Right, dude in this connection, is you.Issues to share. I ain’t the one to gossip. You reap what you sow.
FAILURE PROOF THAT YOU TRIED. NOW GO TRY AGAIN.  WITCHES, BABES, MOVIES HITS. CHARMED FOR LIFE.

Opposite Standards,Let The Music Play, Dances On Time.  Even idiots don't bring me down.Rednecks, rejects, retards, beans and franks, nuts on the run.Self‑mastery — "The strongest battles are won within."

RECAPS, RECALLS, REVIEWS, TRICKS AND LUCK.WHO DID THIS?!?ATTORNEYS TO DO TORTS. SPRUCE POWERS-SOLAR PANELS,EMPIRE OF LIARS TO SUE.

Work, Wives, And What: 3 Coins, Cards, Tips: Donald Trump Lies and Republican Lies...Faces Of Freaks, Frogs, Snakes In Grass. Cartoon Hits..Shame on you. Father Time, not Franky Trees, or Frankie Trees, in NEW YORK CITY,,,,,…People under the surface, mirrors on the wall, charms and wits, hard to beat,…It’s the Bad News Peanuts.

FAILURE PROOF THAT YOU TRIED. NOW GO TRY AGAIN.  WITCHES, BABES, MOVIES HITS. CHARMED FOR LIFE.DAWN THE REBIRTH:UNCONDITIONALLY.NOW YOU SEE ME 2 (2016) -RECAPS, RECALLS, REVIEWS, TRICKS AND LUCK.WHO DID THIS?!?Self‑mastery — "The strongest battles are won within."


ATTORNEYS TO DO TORTS. SPRUCE POWERS-SOLAR PANELS,EMPIRE OF LIARS TO SUE. YOU’RE NOT JUST LOOKING FOR ANYONE—YOU’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO GETS YOUR VIBE. Self‑mastery — "The strongest battles are won within."

The look on his face was priceless! Just because YOU can't SEE it doesn't mean it doesn't exist! Until you have walked in our shoes and have felt the pain we feel, keep your cruel and ignorant comments and opinions to yourself. I'm posting to stop people from mocking and laughing at people for things beyond their control...

Sometimes you want someone so much that it hurts. You hope they feel the same, but you don't know if they do.


I’ve lost people, moments, and parts of myself I thought I’d neve get back. But in that loss, I found clarity. I found self-rspect. I found God in the silence, and power in becoming someone new.Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside.


No comments:

Post a Comment