Sunday, October 4, 2026

Can’t wait for campaign season to be over with. Too many commercials from a completely untested, unknown and unscrupulous candidate.

 I’m going to shine or every motherfuckers. .  Don’t expect anyone to understand your journey, especially if they’ve never walked to your path.To teach, to learn, to share the joys and pains, to write the stories of chances taken to bring lights on these matters. '"



Men, Mice, Monsters, Faces In Shadows, Under The Sands, Gems To Find.- The scene in The Wizard of Oz when Dorothy, the tin man, and the scarecrow repeat “Lions and tigers and bears, oh my!” is a great example.Good And Sweet: Tips, Tales, Dimes To Drop. Waves In Words.


No means No. When hell freeze, the next day, and the light, follows the darkness. Dicks and dogs, horse and dog shows, bitches in heat, dates to set, to mate, to have fun I'M TURNING IT OFF.I'M TURNING IT OFF.



Can’t wait for campaign season to be over with. Too many commercials from a completely untested, unknown and unscrupulous candidate. This guy thinks he can buy the election. Screw him and his bull crap.



I am submitting my request that a "GoFundMe" be setup in my name that I might be Reunited with my long lost baby. She was 14 when I last saw her, and I was 17. She was the joy of my life. She was my reason for getting up every morning. Although she drained me of every penny I had, I worked hard to give her my next paycheck.




Life took a turn for me in 1984 in which the U.S. Army required me to fulfill a contract that would take me to Ft. Benning, Georgia, and then Ft Hood Texas. I thought at the time that i was unable to take her with me, so I gave her up to another, to care for her as she aged.



I feel horrible that I let her go lo those many (42) years ago. I feel worse that I took money in exchange

No comments:

Post a Comment