Saturday, October 3, 2026

I’ve lost people, moments, and parts of myself I thought I’d neve get back. But in that loss, I found clarity. I found self-rspect. I found God in the silence, and power in becoming someone new.

 Sometimes you want someone so much that it hurts. You hope they feel the same, but you don't know if they do.I’ve lost people, moments, and parts of myself I thought I’d neve get back. But in that loss, I found clarity. I found self-rspect. I found God in the silence, and power in becoming someone new.

Disneyland After Dark - Throwback Nite: Angels In Host, Aleane Bailey, Vic Brenagh Mothers To Moms, Sunny And Bright:Angels In High Places,Kids To Watch, Guide, Lead, Nuts To Grow, Faces Of Sinners, Saints, Waste Of Cum:



It’s NOW or NEVER.Family Matters: Ready for What?. Money comes ..Enough for the Charmed..I’ve lost people, moments, and parts of myself I thought I’d neve get back. But in that loss, I found clarity. I found self-rspect. I found God in the silence, and power in becoming someone new.



 
Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT u. Time is a wheel, and time does not stop for looks, charms, or grasses that are greener for the cattle Party and play, tricks and trades, junk...
Sleepy Good Morning GIF by Chy Girl Boutique

(951) 434-7540. I'm working toward my own work truck, I have my own tools and equipment for detail cleaning, solar panels, windows-frames and tracks-inside and out, sliding glass doors-tracks-glass-frame-inside and out.
Fence repair, gate repair, residential plumbing, stump removal, etc.

Willing to barter my labor, I am very mechanically inclined and gifted fixing just about anything. I've been in voluntary work ministries, on and off for the last 13 years, where the means earned go to the church's I lived and worked at voluntarily... Had the blessing of learning a lot through gifted tradesmen, Craftsman, and All-Trade Handymen...

I get rides to the gig and get picked up by the same friend or family member. Staying busy, and productive.


Sometimes you want someone so much that it hurts. You hope they feel the same, but you don't know if they do.

Disneyland After Dark - Throwback Nite: Angels In Host, Aleane Bailey, Vic Brenagh Mothers To Moms, Sunny And Bright:Angels In High Places,Kids To Watch, Guide, Lead, Nuts To Grow, Faces Of Sinners, Saints, Waste Of Cum:


How could you deny those sweet salt & pepper faces? We adopt out so many puppies and young dogs but our seniors are getting looked over, just because they’re older!


Having a disability license plate I parked and got out of the car, I had this Officer say to me, "well, you look perfectly normal to me and you cannot park there!", as I turned to look at him and said, very seriously, "maybe that's part of the problem, you can't see what's lurking under my shell."


The look on his face was priceless! Just because YOU can't SEE it doesn't mean it doesn't exist! Until you have walked in our shoes and have felt the pain we feel, keep your cruel and ignorant comments and opinions to yourself. I'm posting to stop people from mocking and laughing at people for things beyond their control...

Sometimes you want someone so much that it hurts. You hope they feel the same, but you don't know if they do.

I’ve lost people, moments, and parts of myself I thought I’d neve get back. But in that loss, I found clarity. I found self-rspect. I found God in the silence, and power in becoming someone new.Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside.


No comments:

Post a Comment