Monday, October 5, 2026

I no longer chase what doesn’t choose me. I no longer explain what peace feels like to people committed to chaos.

 I’m learning to be okay with being misunderstood. With being distant. With being selective. Because not everyone deserves access to the version of me I worked so hard to rebuild.


Hope is the reason for the drive for more, and bigger and greater, and that is a personal statement, so it has a different meaning for every.I don’t have all the answers. I still have scars. But I’m proud of the person I’m becoming — someone who values peace over attention, depth over surface, and alignment over approval.GOD IS G GREAT!!!!!!!!!!

I’m learning to be okay with being misunderstood. With being distant. With being selective. Because not everyone deserves access to the version of me I worked so hard to rebuild.



I no longer chase what doesn’t choose me. I no longer explain what peace feels like to people committed to chaos.

Hope is the reason for the drive for more, and bigger and greater, and that is a personal statement, so it has a different meaning for every.I don’t have all the answers. I still have scars. But I’m proud of the person I’m becoming — someone who values peace over attention, depth over surface, and alignment over approval.GOD IS G GREAT!!!!!!!!!!



I no longer chase what doesn’t choose me. I no longer explain what peace feels like to people committed to chaos.


I’m learning to be okay with being misunderstood. With being distant. With being selective. Because not everyone deserves access to the version of me I worked so hard to rebuild.

Project Possible, an ambitious endeavor to climb all 8,000m mountains in just seven months; an adventure that became the Netflix documentary 14 Peaks.

No comments:

Post a Comment