Saturday, October 3, 2026

'Squidward once said...Be Without You. Angels, fairies, and pixies are the girls that I know, every day earth angels, for the smiles, for the joys and the laughter of the friends on the side lines.

 Wow. This is something. 25 years ago. If you don’t know or remember how much the nation initially pulled together, watch this.Trump built his own state-run TV channel just so people would watch him amid his desperate press ban — and almost nobody did.'Squidward once said...Be Without You. Angels, fairies, and pixies are the girls that I know, every day earth angels, for the smiles, for the joys and the laughter of the friends on the side lines.


Endless possibilities. Let negative thoughts go. Watch your thoughts and think with a positive attitude.'So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. Adele - When We Were Young.

Wars:Games:Micky Mouse, Rats:Toads, Snakes, Spiders And Worms. Razor Sharp. PEOPLE SAY ACT LIKE DON'T GIVE A FUCK. MOTHERFUCKER...Not acting, in your face, do not give a fuck. Cheers

Cattle Callers, Whales On Land, Plenty Of Fish In The Seas,Lots Of Frogs 2.



Happy birthday Baby Brother. I miss you so much.Richard Alexander Bailey, Lived and Died Alone, Without Family, Without Friends, 1st Son. Lost.
Somewhere along the way, I stopped needing everyone to understand me. I stopped over-explaining my silence, my choices, my healing, and my boundaries. Growth taught me that peace doesn't come from being heard by the world — it comes from finally listening to yourself.



'Squidward once said...Be Without You. Angels, fairies, and pixies are the girls that I know, every day earth angels, for the smiles, for the joys and the laughter of the friends on the side lines.







No comments:

Post a Comment