Monday, October 5, 2026

For those of you who actually know me, I no longer accept very many new “on-line” friends because I feel it’s not always for me.

 Life took a turn for me in 1984 in which the U.S. Army required me to fulfill a contract that would take me to Ft. Benning, Georgia, and then Ft Hood Texas. I thought at the time that i was unable to take her with me, so I gave her up to another, to care for her as she aged.

I no longer chase what doesn’t choose me. I no longer explain what peace feels like to people committed to chaos.

No means No. When hell freeze, the next day, and the light, follows the darkness. Dicks and dogs, horse and dog shows, bitches in heat, dates to set, to mate, to have fun I'M TURNING IT OFF.
Healing isn’t pretty. It’s not always soft. Sometimes it looks like pulling away, crying in silence, or outgrowing people you love. Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers, Birthdays.Rites.

For those of you who actually know me, I no longer accept very many new “on-line” friends because I feel it’s not always for me. I would love to see if we can still chat more than just likes... I decided to participate in an experience called “Meeting between Bowls of rice”.



No means No. When hell freeze, the next day, and the light, follows the darkness. Dicks and dogs, horse and dog shows, bitches in heat, dates to set, to mate, to have fun I'M TURNING IT OFF.
Healing isn’t pretty. It’s not always soft. Sometimes it looks like pulling away, crying in silence, or outgrowing people you love. Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers, Birthdays.Rites.


The idea is to see who reads a post without a photo. We are so consumed with technology that we forget the most important thing: good friendship. If no one is reading this message, it will be a short social experiment. But if you read this to the end, I would love you to comment in ONE WORD about us. For example, a place, an object, a person, a moment in which you remember us.

Then copy this post and post it on your page (don’t share) and I’ll go to your page and leave a word that reminds me of you. Please don’t comment if you don’t have time to copy the text. This will destroy the experiment. Let’s see who spent their time to read and respond according to the common story.

I feel horrible that I let her go lo those many (42) years ago. I feel worse that I took money in exchange
I no longer chase what doesn’t choose me. I no longer explain what peace feels like to people committed to chaos.

No comments:

Post a Comment