Friday, October 2, 2026

FaceTime: Sinners And Saints,Sons To Shine:Frogs Lessons Daily To Learn, How To Not Fail, Firsts Attempts In Learning: Pages To Books, Books To Faces, Lovers, Haters, Suckers: Freaks Out:Good Times.

 Fort Worth has a personality that feels distinctly different from the rest of DFW, blending its Western heritage with a growing restaurant, arts, entertainment, and business scene. Good Times. UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you..


Good Times. UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you..My neighbor took this picture of Miss Julie about a dozen years ago in Salzburg!!
4 weeks ago • Fort WorthRemember me.. You told me one evening at dusk ... don't forget  If one day I'm gone.. Remember me... Remember me in your worst moments..
Kevin Henry
Redfin Premier agent

No comments:

Post a Comment