Don't change yourself to win someone's heart. Stay true and you'll find someone who likes you for being you.Be happy.In The Name Of Love, Lucky Breaks, Dances In The Streets. Dallas, TX (DAL)Southwest Airlines.
Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven: Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.Lots of love.None are more ,HOPELESSLY ENSLAVED ,than those who falsely BELIEVE they are free -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
So........ every day I open up the internet using Yahoo homepage, and every day I notice how left of center the majority of the articles are, ESPECIALLY the Trump slamming.
IT IS A SCAMDEMIC PEOPLE !Don’t expect anyone to understand your journey, especially if they’ve never walked to your path.Balls, Bats To Swing: Seasonal.Games .You crazy!Moments Lost In Time. Hit The Road, Jack, Do Not Return, English ?
Southwest Airlines operates exclusively out of Dallas Love Field (DAL) rather than Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW).
Something from the stoic Emperor..Leaders, Lessons. Hard Knocks.There are a lot of things I could happily never deal with again.Good times, Marines and babbles of freaks, devil mad dogs, tricks with gun, rats to races, gifts of life to share, over time, over space, pages to turn.
Your high standards are what set you apart. If corrupt, accuse your rivals of corruption. If a coward, accuse others of cowardice. I hear your voice in my head and ache because I cannot hear it with my ears. Some days, the missing becomes physical a weight on my chest, an ache in my bones, a desperate need to bring you back.
Blue Especially for You. "Be free, little one" I say as I lift up my hands. Out of my open hands flies .
Veterans Later In Life. Rites For Seats, Dollars And Sense, Rats, Roaches, Rainbow Racers: wavesofwordsdancesinthelights.home.blog Veterans Later In Life. Rites For Seats, Dollars And Sense,
Rats, Roaches, Rainbow Racers: Just saying, have to say, and have to write it down, to get the ball rolling, and rocks to roll. It is a brand new, way of life.Poetic Justice?Veterans Later In Life. Rites For Seats, Dollars And S
Rats, Roaches, Rainbow Racers: Just saying, have to say, and have to write it down, to get the ball rolling, and rocks to roll. It is a brand new, way of life.Poetic Justice?Veterans Later In Life.
- Healthy Rivalry: True friends might tease you when your team loses, but it is all in good fun. In sports, "foes" are just people wearing a different jersey color.
- The Judgment: People will always judge your takes, your loyalty, or your passion. However, sports judgment is mostly superficial and temporary—it resets every Sunday or at the end of the season.
No comments:
Post a Comment