Saturday, October 3, 2026

We are here.Because of you, I love little harder, cry a little less, and smile a lot more. There are only two days in a year that nothing can be done.

 Hello John, how is life treating you? CC had a kid, with a gold digger, that has lots of excuses for being totally worthless. Unable to get a job, unable to find job online, hit and misses for a chick. Sometimes you want someone so much that it hurts. You hope they feel the same, but you don't know if they do.

"Good Times. UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you.



Getting ready for thanksgiving in Fort Worth. Anastasia, 1st birthday , Thanksgiving Day. Will be there , on 23rd for that holiday.

We are here.Because of you, I love little harder, cry a little less, and smile a lot more. There are only two days in a year that nothing can be done.Sometimes you want someone so much that it hurts. You hope they feel the same, but you don't know if they do.

"Good Times. UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you.


We are here.Because of you, I love little harder, cry a little less, and smile a lot more. There are only two days in a year that nothing can be done.


Sometimes you want someone so much that it hurts. You hope they feel the same, but you don't know if they do.

$210,000 / 3br - !! CHEAP PROPERTIES FOR SALE !Single-family homes and multifamily properties.$5,000–$10,000 earnest money deposit, depending on the deal.(602) 760-9426


It’s NOW or NEVER.Family Matters: Ready for What?. Money comes ..Enough for the Charmed..Sometimes you want someone so much that it hurts. You hope they feel the same, but you don't know if they do.



Wars:Games:Micky Mouse, Rats:Toads, Snakes, Spiders And Worms. Razor Sharp.Sometimes you want someone so much that it hurts. You hope they feel the same, but you don't know if they do.



No comments:

Post a Comment