Would that do a fucking thing for you so I after today motherfuckers he really wants to like me they’re going to say damn he acting real brand new with me so the fuck is I don’t give a fuck who you are all.
I’m doing now on out thinking about my fucking self motherfucker, would rather see me go all the way back to Georgia just to register my vehicle when they can do something to help but I promise you it’s all from here. I’m going to shine or every motherfucker.
Don’t expect anyone to understand your journey, especially if they’ve never walked to your path.Balls, Bats To Swing: Seasonal.Games .You crazy! But you ain't as crazy as I am.
I’m going to shine or every motherfuckers. . Don’t expect anyone to understand your journey, especially if they’ve never walked to your path.To teach, to learn, to share the joys and pains, to write the stories of chances taken to bring lights on these matters. '"
Men, Mice, Monsters, Faces In Shadows, Under The Sands, Gems To Find.- The scene in The Wizard of Oz when Dorothy, the tin man, and the scarecrow repeat “Lions and tigers and bears, oh my!” is a great example.Good And Sweet: Tips, Tales, Dimes To Drop. Waves In Words.
No means No. When hell freeze, the next day, and the light, follows the darkness. Dicks and dogs, horse and dog shows, bitches in heat, dates to set, to mate, to have fun I'M TURNING IT OFF.I'M TURNING IT OFF.
No comments:
Post a Comment