Saturday, October 3, 2026

So no, I’m not the same. I don’t react the same. I don’t chase the same. I’m learning to protect my space, to pour into what pours back, and to love without losing myself in the process.

 



What an amazing opportunity here! From Primate to Politicians.The New Prison Camps,Temecula Valley Homes Team.Olga Pechura Special Project Manager at Yves… Do not pass up a single day without doing a mitzvah..Saturday Night Live.



So when you meet someone who's willing to stay.. committed to understanding you & actually wants to grow w/you.. Don't let lame shit like ego & pride ruin it.. Real is rare. remember that'. 'So no, I’m not the same. I don’t react the same. I don’t chase the same. I’m learning to protect my space, to pour into what pours back, and to love without losing myself in the process.

I get rides to the gig and get picked up by the same friend or family member. Staying busy, and productive.


Sometimes you want someone so much that it hurts. You hope they feel the same, but you don't know if they do.

Disneyland After Dark - Throwback Nite: Angels In Host, Aleane Bailey, Vic Brenagh Mothers To Moms, Sunny And Bright:Angels In High Places,Kids To Watch, Guide, Lead, Nuts To Grow, Faces Of Sinners, Saints, Waste Of Cum:


How could you deny those sweet salt & pepper faces? We adopt out so many puppies and young dogs but our seniors are getting looked over, just because they’re older!



So no, I’m not the same. I don’t react the same. I don’t chase the same. I’m learning to protect my space, to pour into what pours back, and to love without losing myself in the process.



Having a disability license plate I parked and got out of the car, I had this Officer say to me, "well, you look perfectly normal to me and you cannot park there!", as I turned to look at him and said, very seriously, "maybe that's part of the problem, you can't see what's lurking under my shell."


The look on his face was priceless! Just because YOU can't SEE it doesn't mean it doesn't exist! Until you have walked in our shoes and have felt the pain we feel, keep your cruel and ignorant comments and opinions to yourself. I'm posting to stop people from mocking and laughing at people for things beyond their control...

Sometimes you want someone so much that it hurts. You hope they feel the same, but you don't know if they do.

I’ve lost people, moments, and parts of myself I thought I’d neve get back. But in that loss, I found clarity. I found self-rspect. I found God in the silence, and power in becoming someone new.Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside.


What horns do you want when you get to hell? 'I'M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always. Seasons Of Joys, Pains, Dances In The Rain, Birds, Bees, Bugs, Counting Heads.


  If corrupt, accuse your rivals of corruption. If a coward, accuse others of cowardice. Evidence is irrelevant; the goal is to dilute the truth and the case against you with “everyone does it”.

Work, Wives, And What: 3 Coins, Cards, Tips: Donald Trump Lies and Republican Lies...Faces Of Freaks, Frogs, Snakes In Grass. Cartoon Hits..Shame on you. Father Time, not Franky Trees, or Frankie Trees, in NEW YORK CITY,,,,,…People under the surface, mirrors on the wall, charms and wits, hard to beat,…It’s the Bad News Peanuts -

No comments:

Post a Comment